Planning to visit peru

hello, i am a filipino presently working here in saudi arabia. My contract will end nxt year and i am planning to visit Lima Peru and look for a better job. Is there anyone can explain what are the necessary things to do before i go there. thanks!

Hi Chef Jhun,

Have you contacted the embassy yet ? https://www.peru.org.sa/en/visas-for-pe … t-visa-ksa

Make sure you call or visit them (calling is better), they will be able to guide you.

All the best,
Bhavna

Chef Jhun29 wrote:

i am a filipino presently working here in saudi arabia. My contract will end next year and i am planning to visit Lima Peru and look for a better job. Is there anyone can explain what are the necessary things to do before i go there.

The Peruvian embassy in your present country is in Riyadh, the capital.  The embassy web site is easily googled.

Naturally, a Filipino is at a disadvantage to Peruvians for work even if he is fluent in español, which you did not indicate you are.

Based on my recent experience, Peru is restricting to 90 days the permitted stay on a tourist stamp .. and the permit is renewable for 90 days.  Before this year, the permitted stay was up to 180 days on a stamp with no renewal necessary.

Peru's principal city, Lima, has unusual weather with almost no rain .. and months of cloudy weather in the winter months that include July and August.  Temperatures are quite mild in the cooler months for a city at sea level in the tropics.

cccmedia in Lima, Peru

:top:

Hi Ms. Bhavna, I emaild d emabssy of lima here and fortunately they replied and told me that no need to apply visa to visit lima. As a filipino citizen just proceed and in d airport they will issue visa.

Hi!
Thanks for the information. i really want to visit lima and planning to find a cheap room that i can stay for my 180 days vacation

Chef Jhun29 wrote:

...find a cheap room...

You might want to look at Locanto for Lima, where people post free ads for goods and services, including rooms and apartments:

https://lima.locanto.com.pe/

Look under INMOBILIARIA (scroll down the page about halfway), and then click on Alquiler de habitaciones for rooms for rent (or Departamentos en alquiler for apartments).  You can find many reasonably priced rooms for $75-$200 USD per month, with one US Dollar now being about 3.35 Peruvian Soles .

If you are visiting to Peru Don't miss a chance to go to Rainbow mountain