I am seeking to relocate to Tanger, Maroc

Hello,

My name is Rochelle.  I am so lost and confused on where to start with wanting to relocate to Tanger, Maroc. 

Me and my two kids just got back from there two weeks ago(Actually, Ksar El Kébir to be exact)  We were there visiting for 7 weeks. I loved it there although my kids got bored pretty quickly after the first 2 weeks of being there.

I am “seeing” a gentlemen and want to marry him in the nearest future.   I have income and would like to talk to someone in private about my situation without being judged.

Thank you in advance.

Hopeful2020 wrote:

Hello,

My name is Rochelle.  I am so lost and confused on where to start with wanting to relocate to Tanger, Maroc. 

Me and my two kids just got back from there two weeks ago(Actually, Ksar El Kébir to be exact)  We were there visiting for 7 weeks. I loved it there although my kids got bored pretty quickly after the first 2 weeks of being there.

I am “seeing” a gentlemen and want to marry him in the nearest future.   I have income and would like to talk to someone in private about my situation without being judged.

Thank you in advance.

Bump

Welcome to the Forum.   When I first  saw your Title saying "Anyone here from Minnesota?" I thought you were only  looking to talk to someone who is  from Minnesota. I am wondering if you might want to think about changing  the Title?  Perhaps it would be more helpful to say something like:   "I am seeking to relocate to  Tanger, Maroc"

Hi there- thank you for telling me this.

I am so confused on how to navigate this site..

How can I change this heading to what you recommend?

Thank you for the good suggestion.

With all the best luck

Thanks. I don't think I really know how to change the heading either. Perhaps start a new post? Best of luck.

Thank you! I

Hi Hopeful2020,

I changed the title. Please let the team know if you want to modify anything in your message.

Thank you,
Christine

Welcome to morocco and of course you can talk freely , if you have any questions or want to discuss something .
Hi touritox,

Thank you for your post but kindly note that this discussion was last active in 2019.

If you wish to engage in discussions in order to guide, advise and help our members, you are more than welcomed to do so in other discussions in the Morocco forum.

I am sure our members will greatly appreciate your help 1f60e.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee
Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]
Closed