Z visa for China in Bangkok

Hey guys I dont know if anyone has this experience but I'm going to be moving again to China in a few weeks time to work in some international school teaching music and am waiting for my boss there to sort out all the paperwork etc all the paperwork my end has been done including the legalization of documents etc.  I'm just wondering if I go on holidays to Thailand now, would I be able to get a Z visa in Thailand using the same proper documents that I would use in the UK? And if so what do I need to do in thailand? Does anyone have any experience of this?

New topic