Want to start a business

I want to start a business with an initial investment of 500000 to 1000000 Baht. Which will help me earn to pay for my stay, food & save around 10000 Baht. Please suggest. Thank You

Good day. Are you interested in a Thai company worldwide?

Not much money like that I would rent a shop live up stair. Open a hairdressers have a girl run it or a shop like small 7 11

Not doing well easy to close and only one rent to pay

i think for start business it should be base on yours interest / what you know best. cause that's the basic way to start and keep business alive.
actually in Thailand it's a open market for player. from my experience do not start something with the big amount. read and learn a lot about other doing them business here first. find the connection what do you have who do you trust.
let's say Cloth and Restaurant and Tourism business are heart of  Bangkok.

if you want to start to do cloth business maybe you only need 30k-50k , there is online business that you don't need to pay any rent or salary for employee. you could run it your own. Cloth is one of the best business cause of if you keep your product well. it's won't damage. and you can sell double price or yours invest cost. if you can't sell it at lease you  could sell it the same amount i have invest.  Try to find who is your customer ? Gender ? Age ? Style ?

Only invest as much as you are prepared to lose.

Please mention all about the business in detail.

Very true. Thank You.

Thank You very much for your suggestion.

What business do you have experience in?

Yes to stumpy's advice. Make sure you have enough money to fall back on, and only do business in a field you know/intent to study.

Yeah start a clothes business and join every second girl in BKK selling t-shirts and making 400 baht a month of the 10 shirts she sold Duh!!!

This last post doesn't seem accurate to me.  Half of the women in Bangkok are either selling shoes, make-up, or work-out gear, mostly in the form of tights, but sometimes as diverse as selling exercise bands.  Surely some of them are pulling down 1000 baht per month.

In the past it would've been slimming tea or colored contact lenses but the trends come and go.

Things must be looking up 1000 Baht when can i start ?. :D

Ok serious. You are Indian.

First thing you will find on arrival is many condos and apartments won't rent to you.

Trust me I know through years of experience.

So look into opening a real estate business and advertise exclusively for Indian customers only.

Old customer of ours who is a Thai/Indian Muslim did it for travel exclusively for Muslim customer.

He is now a very rich man

Thank You for your suggestion. God bless you.

I am interested also.