Again some queries related to 14 days limit

Hi All,

I am Arun and I entered Malaysia by 22nd March 2019 where I noticed a tax deduction of 28% in my salary which I understood that it is flat for any one here in Malaysia for the first 182 days as an expat.

But the questions what I have are as follows:

1) These 182 days are for the year starting from Jan 2019 to Dec 2019. In my case, I will have to stay till 20th September 2019 for the 182 days to complete. But I have to travel out of the country in July 2019 for 4 days, so technically adding 4 days I would reach 24th September 2019 which would be my correct 182nd day in Malaysia.

On October 2019, after the completion of this 182 days for the tax year, I will again have to be back to my country for another 3 weeks.

In this case, when I declare my tax in March 2020, will I still be flagged as resident as for the total would reach 25 days of personal leaves for me from March 2019 to December 2019?

2) Again, if I have to move out of Malaysia once and for all, say by April 2019 then will I have to pay a tax of 28% for Jan 2020 - April 2020?

3) In general, as an expat how many personal leaves I could avail in a tax year considering this 182 days? Will my status as a resident reset every year to a non-resident by the month of January?

4) What is the recommendation for taking leaves as an expat?

I know these questions are pretty challenging, but my situation is exactly the same and hence any good heart that could help me out in this regard will be highly valuable.

Thanks,
Arun