Resorts jurisdiction on Philippine Beaches EG Alona on Panglao

Hi ..I wonder if anybody knows if Philippine beaches are open to everybody to conduct business on or do Resorts nearby have jurisdiction  over certain areas of the beaches...Thanks Ron

If I remember correctly the DNR has jurisdiction over any and all beaches for 30 meters above high tide line, above that ownership runs. 

Good luck setting up a business on public land.

Thanks ...Is that the DENR....

That is correct.

FYI, Alona Beach is under the magnifying glass.  It is considered the next in line after Boracay for adherence to the DENR rules mandating free and clear space from high tide to 30 meters above.  Alona Beach owners are trying to adhere so the Federal Government doesn't step in and do forced closures like they did in Boracay.

After that or at the same time comes Palawan.

Thanks for that....every piece of information is helping me....in exactly 2 months I start my final adventure in my life as I leave Christchurch for Melbourne..then after a 9 hour stopover its onto Hong Kong and across to Cebu....what happens then?? i do not know ...I might visit a friend in Lapu Lapu City before catching a ferry for Bohol...or stay on Cebu and begin my application for a SRRV .....I might even go to Masbate.....Regards Ron