Marriage Consultant

Hi folk,

I'm looking for a marriage consultant who help us with the paper work to get married in Davao.
I can't find any on google and so on. Do you have any recommendations or information?
Thanks for your help

Harald

Harald,

When we got married in Dumaguete almost 4 years ago, we didn't bother with a consultant, but made sure of our relationship. That is key. You and your partner must be tight and have ironed out many of the relational wrinkles by the time you take the leap?

Before you get hitched, the government forces couples to take a marriage seminar or workshop, partly to get coin, and perhaps partly to help educate foreigners on what's involved from their social and cultural perspective. At that time - I think that 'course' is mandatory everywhere in the country - you can ask questions of your instructors or their supervisor what you want as part of the seminar?

Personally, relied on my own experiences and instincts here re. marrying a pinay, and then went from there? I met and dated and chatted with perhaps 200 filipinas over the course of about 6 years while living here, and had a couple fairly long relationships before I met the one I married.

As well, there are distinctions between the women here: some are gold-diggers but are also good actresses; some are looking to be rescued from poverty and will go with you as long as you can in turn prove to be good hearted and capable of providing and protecting them; and others are good industrious women possiblly born and raised in favourable or in bad family and community situations, and will be faithful and hard-working in support of their bana.

Anything I might be able to help you with, feel free...?

Bruce

Hello Bruce,

We just need a consultant to produce the paperwork as married certificate etc. we only stay 3 weeks on Philippine coz my fiancé stay in Taiwan to work myself lives in Germany. Just wanna safe time and be sure all will work correctly

Agreed.