How to ID ladyboys/transgender, positively?

Ok. So that I'm only interested in meeting genuine 100% natural born females. But there are some  transgender who are not forthcoming about themselves. How can we positively ID if someone is or isn't the gender they claim to be?

In Thailand their ID card identities them as their birth sex even if they had transgender surgery. How about in the Philippines?

I'm not discriminating here btw. I'm only trying to keep it real so I'm not tricked. Thank you.

Ahyes

Well, when you hug a lady, just ask if that's a pile of loose change in their pocket.

If they stretch their arm out as far as possible a mans arm will only go around 95% straight but a womans arm will go past 100% to around 105 to 110%, this is because the upper arm muscle in a man develops much more in a man. Try it out, you'll see I'm right.

Depends how old they are.

As they get on in years ,,they've usually got hair growing out of their ears like the rest of us.

If they roll their own cigarettes , drink pints of Guinness & have axle grease under their nails,,that's probably another indication they might be a bloke.

I wait to see if they fart in bed. Only men do that.

Hahahaha.

Just ask them.  Filipino's don't lie about this, why would they?  As they know that one day/night you will find out if they are a LB or Filipina.

One thing you will learn about expat life here in the Philippines, people don't care what you do, as long as you don't hurt anyone one.

Well if you get your mind off walking street 99% of the guess work will be solved.

Most ladyboys overdo their ersatz feminity. Look for broad shoulders and exaggerated or over-effeminate body language, and you are well into differentiating them from those who are women from the get-go. I suspect that if you ask them what they are looking for in a man, the women will give different answers than the average ladyboy or bar girl. Practice, practice...

I agree! Just ask! They will be flattered I'm sure!

daenr wrote:

Most ladyboys overdo their ersatz feminity. Look for broad shoulders and exaggerated or over-effeminate body language, and you are well into differentiating them from those who are women from the get-go. I suspect that if you ask them what they are looking for in a man, the women will give different answers than the average ladyboy or bar girl. Practice, practice...

The last time I asked a woman here “ what she was looking for in a man”.      MONEY.😆😆

But back to the point....

Yogi has noticed the feet......the man toes are a good sign.
Problem is....it's when you see them.    Better hope it's not next morning & you see TWO sets of men's feet sticking out from under the sheets.

That's how Yogi found out.   Gave the grog away after that,

Men have Adam's apple. Look at their neck, feel it if you have to.

ID's can be forged.

Men have an Adam's apple. But it is also possible that women might develop a lump on their throat, which might be mistaken as an Adam's apple, due to a medical condition.

A man might try to emulate a woman's voice. It will sound a bit nasal. But then again, I sounded like that for 2 weeks while recovering from laryngitis. LOL.

Profiles of men and women are different. With men, they tend to be broad at the shoulders and taper towards the hip. With women, it's the opposite. Though it might not be possible to make shoulders narrower (it could be painful too), hip augmentation can be done to make the tapering towards the hip more subtle. Also, some women have narrow hips, which might make one mistake them for a man.

So, how can one truly positively identify whether one is male or female?

An MRI, or a DNA test.

We could change how we look, or speak, or act. But we can't change what's inside us or the genetic identity that flows in our veins.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks fellas. I was hoping for the ID check. Like I said in Thailand that's how you can tell. IDs these days are very difficult to forge but I suppose it can be attempted.

So it's a No on the ID check?

A friend told me the perfect way to identify them.
Seems you get to bed and, if there's a sword fight between two sausages, it's a ladyboy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lqki8_Z51Ig