Keqiao, Shaoxing Friend to Meet, Hang out or more to make life easy

Hi, All Expat

There is in Keqiao many overseas people staying but all are always very busy.

Let's meet to know each other sometime to make life easy.

Regards
Scott

Hi, I am from India

Hi Prabha K
NiCmce to know about you
I'm also from India.
are you in keqiao ?

Hi Everyone,
This is good site for us so we have follow rules of this site.

Mr. Prabha.K08 his file seems banned so I can't reply him.

So we have to keep yourself as nice family of expat and we can know each other can share good things. This is busy working life, We all doing hard work so we have to be gentle guy for everything then life is still very good.

I like everyone , People , Animals , Tree's all are like family. And I have learned from Trees give us many kind of fruits, Woods for make Door, Table, Cupboard, and medicine routs etc a lot,
Animals give us Milk, Wool, riding , carry luggage a lot, helping in farming and many other work. After they dead still they give us skin to make shoe, bag , belt etc

So why not we also become good to others ?? What's the wrong with us ?? Why we can not become like Animals and Tree's to do selfless charitable work for other without any hope to get back anything !!

Because Nature already did a lot obligation on us to make us human, which we are more intelligent then others, We can speak and we human using everything from environment. So our duty to be good for nature and environment around us.

Regards
Scott (Amit)