Is there any Romanian nationalities in Hangzhou?

Hi

Being originally born in Romania looking to meet up fellow Romanians to get some tips and pointers for Romanian groceries

Thanks
Diana

Hi Diana,
Not sure about Hangzhou, but Ningbo has many Romanian's, friends of ours are from there and I know a number of their friends live in the area.
If you like I can connect you with one of them.

Cheers,
Klaus

I work in Hangzhou, born in Romania too!

Salut Diana

I'm not from Romania, but my wife is from Bistrita- Nasaud and my son is half Romanian, we are planning to move to Hangzhou in August next year for work and would love to meet up if your still there.

La revedere
Walter

Hey, I'm from Romania and I live in Shanghai, not that far from Hangzhou, please feel free to add my wechat , 13069671991.

Salut

daca ai wechat contact me ..ma gasesti cu DianaTis..

Hi

That would be great yes I will still be here, I will be based in HZ for a couple of years due to work

Feel free to reach out once here would love to meet you guys

HI

I added you on wechat.. :)

Hi Klaus

yes that would be great... Thank you

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum

Hi We should all make a Romanians in HZ group. I'd love to meet you all

I am not Romanian but i would love to meet foreigners with whom we can share the same toughts, i am Moroccan and just came 3 months ago. I would be glad to meet foreigners here in this Paradise :D

I am not Romanian but i would love to meet foreigners with whom we can share the same toughts, i am Moroccan and just came 3 months ago. I would be glad to meet foreigners here in this Paradise :D

Buna Diana! nice to meet you!

we do have a "romanians in china" group on wechat idk if you guys know about it