Searching for job

Hello , im moving from Italy to Holland, Rotterdam next month and im searching for a job in Rotterdam a job that can help me with my accommodation

Hi Kate and welcome to the Forum.

Your Forum information tells me your a Ghanaian citizen; as such you will need a residence and work permit (known as MVV) to live and work in the Netherlands, you will also need to pass a Dutch language exam as part of this.  This link will take you to the Dutch Government (IND) website that deals with this.

The only jobs that I can think of that may perhaps offer accommodation is hotel work, so my advice is to use Google to search for such work.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Okay but i have Italian documents such as carta soggiorno with that documents i can work in any European country...what about that?

Hi again; a "carta soggiorno" is an Italian residence permit, nothing else.  You can use it with your Ghanaian passport as a travel document to other Schengen signatory countries and stay there for up to 90 days as a tourist; you may not work in any other country without getting the appropriate work visa and residence permit for that country.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team