Tenancy/ rent problems

Hey there, I just wanted to know whether anyone has faced a similar problem or can recommend me something to do.

I am living in a shared 3 BHK that was offered by nestaway.com and has a landlord who is living elsewhere. The flat had so many issues
( no AC is working, no RO, damaged windows) that the landlord didn't want to fix so he cancelled the contract with nestaway accommodation company. Now they want me to move out within 10 days which is not justified  by law. Additionally, the nestaway company refused to give me a refund of the deposit and tells me I have to pay for all the repairs in this flat.

As I don't want to be treated like that, I am looking for something I can do against this fraud. Is anybody experienced with this issues and can tell me where I can go in order to claim my money back and to take proceedings against this Nestaway company?

I am planning to get in touch with my embassy for the same.

Thanks in Advance!

Hi Vanessa,

*** I am sure that your embassy won't be able to help you as in the past they advised it's none of their concern especially when it comes to real estate or dispute between the landlord and the tenant.

Saurabh Kocher

Moderated by Priscilla last week
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed, please register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Oh alright. So u are a lawyer and real estate manager?

Are u sure the embassy will not be willing to help?

New topic