Car insurance | High reimbursement

I am planning to buy Audi A3 Sedan 2019 car. From where I can get high reimbursement plan cover.

What do you mean by that?

If you mean that in the case of a total loss, you want the whole value to be reimbursed?  then nowhere as cars depreciate over the years and the insurance company will only pay the value of the car after depreciation and when comparing with the market. The only option is to take out a separate GAP insurance option which some dealers like AUDI offer which covers the gap between your insurance and the value that is paid in the event of a total loss for a limited period of time.  That is directly with the dealer.

If you mean that for repairs, you want to pay no deductible then some companies may offer than option but your premium will be much higher.  And this option is only valid in the first year as after that, there will be depreciation on parts.  Suggest to get an insurance broker (you don't pay them) so they can give you options between different companies.

Thanks friend. Actually I am looking for a plan that add whole covers ,ie accident covers , off road covers, 3rd party property damage covers. I have gone through several reviews and opinion, and the most of them suggetsed Tameen to rely on.