English speaker just moved here!

Hi,

Ive just moved to La Réunion to be with my boyfriend and his family but apart from them and a few of his friends I don't know anybody. I speak french but not perfectly and I don't speak creole at all so it's bit isolating and overwhelming sometimes!

If anyone knows of any meet ups for expats, I would happily join.

I'm also looking for a part time job (we live in the south) ...waitressing or bartending would be ideal so I could meet and talk to people! Again, if anyone has heard of anything I would be super grateful.

Thanking youuu

Sasha

Hi Sasha!
Welcome on the Island!
I am a local fluent in English, willing to meet up if you are keen!
Muriel

Hello Sasha,

I'm afraid I'm rather old and may not have much in common with you, but if you can't find younger anglophones and would like to have a cup of tea or coffee sometime, let me know. My wife and I live in Ravine des Cabris.

Regards,
Geoff

Hello,

I will also be moving to La Reunion shortly with my girlfriend and looking for a project or a business opportunity

I would love to connect with any English speakers and also live to know what kind of business Ka Reunion could benefit from

Hi Sasha!

Ive been on the island for a month now, looking for some Brits to hangout with. My French is pretty bad at the moment, it would be great to get a few tips on life here and practice some language!

Best
Rob :)

Hi Sasha where in the South are you?

GuestPoster974 wrote:

Hello Sasha,

I'm afraid I'm rather old and may not have much in common with you, but if you can't find younger anglophones and would like to have a cup of tea or coffee sometime, let me know. My wife and I live in Ravine des Cabris.

Regards,
Geoff

hello mee too i live a ravine des cabris

its posssible to speak  with you

Jav 786 wrote:

Hi Sasha where in the South are you?

hello you live in st pierre ? mee too

je t'es envoyé un message privée

a+ mon ami