So many new marriages and so many divoces ?? Why

geolefrench wrote:

@moreto62 , I just observe this forum in English  and it seems like that... you can denounce me to the moderation like it was a rule in communist countries : denounce the ennemy of the party :-) some habits are hard to erase :-)

Perhaps he has great advice for the folks in Vietnam.

Whats wrong to be Bulgarian in Brazil, it is expats forum . I am not sure i want to review with you my interests in Phils . If you want to pick on me being Bulgarian please go ahead ...try to defend your racist friend

moreto62 wrote:

Whats wrong to be Bulgarian in Brazil, it is expats forum . I am not sure i want to review with you my interests in Phils . If you want to pick on me being Bulgarian please go ahead ...try to defend your racist friend

Nothing wrong with being a Bulgarian in Brazil, just wondering what your interest is concerning the Philippines.  Would not pick on anyone for being Bulgarian, we all play the cards we are dealt.  Sorry to hear your interest in the Philippines is a secret. It makes your experience and motives suspect.

mugtech wrote:
moreto62 wrote:

Nothing wrong with being a Bulgarian in Brazil, just wondering what your interest is concerning the Philippines.  Would not pick on anyone for being Bulgarian, we all play the cards we are dealt.  Sorry to hear your interest in the Philippines is a secret. It makes your experience and motives suspect.

Nonsense, if you have nothing to say ..better dont !

- Thread Closed for review -

Closed