Searching a fashion Jobs/internship in South Korea

I’m a 22 years old Italian fashion student that will graduate in Fashion Design ( three academic years start on October  2015 ) this March in Naba Univerity- Nuova Accademia Delle Belle Arti di Milano. I’ve had some works collaborations with Design and Fashion Brands so I’m fast , open minded and productive for every type of request with quality of leadership . I’ve also studyied by myself , with the help of a coach , the NLP ( neuro linguistic programming )  that allowed me to acquire managerial and communication skills. During three years in the university I’ve learned to project, draw and sew a collection of fashion products and how to use the Adobe programs ( Indesign , Photoshop, Illustrator , Lightroom ) .
I want to join a new work experience in South Korea because I think that my preparation and vision of fashion can be more productive in this place so can someone help me to find it or understand how to get it ?
Thank you .

Hi Sara-Monti,

Please drop an advert in the dedicated section of the website : Jobs in South Korea > internship and feel free to read the following article : Internship in South Korea

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna