Emergency treatment ? .....

Hello ,
I am from Kratie Province, and I live here with a Cambodian family, and for a while, the eldest son of the family, 22 years old, has some troubles in his head, and since recently, is under stress huge, incredible anxiety attacks, and loss of memories that we really have trouble explaining.
He even happens to be unable to recognize us.
A year ago, he had been scanned in Ho Chi Minh, and these examinations did not lead to anything, except that they did say that it seemed to them that there was something, but now his behavior changes even more than before.
It is imperative that this boy now follows a treatment, because although I know nothing about medicine, I'm afraid it's more serious than I think.
Since I do not know anything about hospital specialties, I am now looking for a place where this boy could be examined and of course possibly looked after.
Khmer friends from Sihanoukville told us about a German institution that would be located near Bokor in Kampot province, I do not know more about it, but it seems that this place would be able to accommodate people with this kind problems and at a moderate cost.
If there is anyone among you who is able to give me information about this institution, and of course other places anywhere in the country, who have the equipment to detect and treat that type of disease, and it is possible that it is a brain tumor, I will be particularly grateful to them.

Sincere thanks, Christian

Get to the best hospital in Cambodia and let them find out what's wrong.

Royal PP hospital

http://royalphnompenhhospital.com/

Good luck.

Joe
Cambodia expert
Expat.com team

Thanks a lot for this precious information.

I can't stress to you enough that royal hospital in Phnom Penh is the only place to take him, there is no other hospital in the country period. It's a sister hospital of bummrungrad of Bangkok, which is ranked in the top 5 hospitals in the world, your lucky as I feel of this country to have this resource, ROYAL HOSPITAL, good luck

Thanks to you as well to confirm the first information.
Best regard, Ch

Hi Christian. The hospital that your friend was referring to is the Sonja Kill hospital outside Kampot. This is a well run hospital with Western doctors(I have experienced the hospital) . If you are unable to get to Phnom Penh, or cannot afford their prices, then this is an option for you.  Unfortunately they do not have MRI or CT scanner.However, from your description of this mans man's symptoms,  I agree that ideally the Royal hospital would be the best place from him to be assessed.

Thank you so much for this new information.
Best regards,  Ch