Furniture maker / Carpenter

Hello all together,

We are looking for someone who can build / produce us a wooden bed on the basis of a example picture what we like.

Is there a Furniture maker or carpenter who can do that for us, or someone can give us a Information about a company or person who can do that.

Thanks

Michael

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory

My GF and I were just doing that. There are lots of furniture makers in the Philippines and locally here in Cebu.. I recommend that you google "wooden furniture factory" and you will get several hits, one is in Consolación and has a Facebook page where you can look at the various designs and get a price quote. They will also do custom work.

Thank you for reply.
What let you made ?

Its depend on your design and spe. of materials.

I have an example picture what I will show the producer and the bed should look similar like that...

Kindly send your design at ***, so that i can show to our designer. thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Just found your man on Facebook in in Consolación and have asked him about making a Murphy bed for me .
createabed.com/product-page/deluxe-bed-kit

what man ? and what's his name ??

I had to remove a few posts as contact details were included.
Scammers post contact details on forums offering services that appear safe, but that's often a cover. I found one this morning offering birds for sale but he was actually selling a money cleaning scam.

Posters should take great care who they reply to, especially if that poster keeps posting contact details after being warned not to do so.

Right. That's why I did not post contact info, just the general process to find someone to do the work. I have not used anyone yet and so cannot make a recommendation, even in private. We are still gathering estimates.

JakyMichael wrote:

what man ? and what's his name ??

I was involving myself in the conversation with reference to >

"I recommend that you google "wooden furniture factory" and you will get several hits, one is in Consolación and has a Facebook page"  <

I posted to that FB page and am awaiting a response .

Andy.

Tony located in Cebu City near UP. ****

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

found one already and work is in process, now i'm looking for a floor tiler....😀

Hello why you send you number?

because he wants you to call him

ok you can call me this is my number ***

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the open forum but rather exchanged through the website's private messaging system. Click on the member's photo > Send a message. Thank you

Your number will disappear shortly

Sumisu wrote:

Your number will disappear shortly

and, as if my magic ..... it's gone.

As you're clearly aware, adverts and contact details are not allowed on the open forums. thus I made your prediction come true.