Living in USA.

Hi, my name is laziz ounzab i am an algerian man of 37  years old.I wish to travel to the USA in order to get more opportunities there,because it is a great nation that receive people from the world.
I get my bac exam but i didn't finish my studies because i was poor, i searched for a job that allows me better situation.
Since there,i work as a driver and i am always looking for more chances.I would like more information on this forum about living and working in USA and the formalities to begin with to expatriate.
At the end,i would like to thank all the team of expat.com and the members.

Hi Laziz,

Welcome on board  :)

Have you read the articles of the Living in the USA guide yet ? They are a good source of primary information.

Have a look here as well : https://www.careeronestop.org/JobSearch … banks.aspx

Normally, you would start your job search online (loads of job boards in the articles)  :top: , with which comes the visa, so try to target the vacancies which match your sets of skills and where visa will be provided. It is hard to land a job in the US (like anywhere else) it all depends on the demand, whether there is a demand for your skills and if this demand can be met for locally, they won't need to recruit people outside the USA.

Another way would be the DV lottery, however the registration period is over, you will have to check when the following batch will open : https://dvlottery.state.gov/

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi Bhavna
I would like to thank you very much for giving me advice and information about my questions about living in USA.
All the best,
Laziz

If you want, you can write to me and I will be happy to tell you all about life with the United States. I have a lot of friends who came from other countries and who had difficulties with money.

Hi :
I am very interested in living in  USA and i read articles that gave me different information so please
I would like to know a simple information.My major skill is driving,i have 10 years of experience and i speak english and french.
All the best.