Football fixtures question

Sorry to trouble you all, as I am a tourist rather than an expat, but I have been searching and sending emails in vain in an attempt to find any organised football fixtures I can watch when I visit Muscat the week after Christmas (I am in Muscat with my wife and daughter between 28th Dec and Jan 4th). I know that the Oman League will be taking a break during that period, and that the national team will be preparing for the imminent Asian Cup, but I have read a couple of articles about the "Bank Muscat Football Championship" which kicked off last month and is due to run until January 2019. Does anyone happen to know a link to the fixture schedule for that, or else know of any other amateur football that may be taking place during that period?
Any information would be very gratefully received.
P.S: Just to explain that a mate and I have a long running bet as to who will be the first to watch football in 100 different countries, and I am desperately trying to maintain my very slim lead!

Hi zagorje,

I would suggest you look up the Bank Muscat's website or get in touch with them (through any of the many possible avenues) and ask for the details which you are seeking.

Similarly, the Oman Football Association website too would be able to help you with the information that you are looking for.

I am quite sure that you would have already tried these ... but just in case you haven't, do give them a go.

If all else fails, and as the last resort, once you arrive in Oman, you can see many young Omanis play football on the beaches and along the numerous roadside parks and lawns. 

Stop by any such group and ask them where you can catch a live match and I am sure they would be only too thrilled to feed you with all the information, and perhaps even take you personally to watch the matches !

Enjoy the game !