conditions for settlement in the United States

Family Resident Visa (FB)

Many immigrants become permanent residents of the United States by obtaining a green card through a guarantee by a US citizen or legal permanent resident. Migrants with family members who are US citizens are eligible to apply for a family visa. Family members include spouses, single children under the age of 21, or parents.
IR-1: US Citizen's Wife
IR-2: United States citizen's unmarried child under age 21
IR-3: US citizen adoption (overseas)
IR-4: Adoptions of US Citizens (adopted in the United States)
IR-5: Parent or step-parent of US citizen
If the applicant is a resident of the United States, the family visa application is sent through the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). First, family members of US citizens must file a petition. I-130. Once this application is approved by USCIS, the applicant must file Form I-485 to become a permanent resident. Applicants must apply to register with the State Department if they are not residing in the United States. Once the I-130 is approved, the form will be sent to the National Visa Center.[FONT=inherit]family. Candidates are then required to attend an interview at the US Consulate or Embassy in their country.[/FONT]1.4 Family Priority Visa
Affiliated members of the United States may also be eligible to become permanent residents. Members who are considered in this category are:
Family First Preference (F-1): A single parent of a US citizen.
Family Second Preference - Family Priority 2 (F-2): Spouse, minor child, unmarried and under 21.
Family Third Preference (F-3): The married child of a US citizen.
Family Fourth Preference (F-4): Siblings of US Citizens
Unlike family residency visas, family preference visas are limited to annuals. The number of F-1 visas is limited to 23,400 visas, the number of F-2 visas is limited to 114,200, the number of F-3 visas is limited to 23,400 visas, and the number of F-4 visas is limited. There are 65,000 visas. The process of applying for family members is similar to family reunification. First, I must file Form I-130. Subsequently, applicants must file I-485 to adjust their status to permanent resident status in the United States. If they live outside of the United States, their application will be processed through the National Visa Center and they must undergo an interview at the US embassy or consulate located in their country.

New topic