Getting a residence or work permit after a masters

Hi! I'm glad I came across this platform as early as now (or it might be a little late).

I'm 22, a recent graduate with a Philippine passport and I'm planning to pursue further studies in Paris next year (MBA/MSc in Arts Management & Cultural Industries or the like). Applications open in April for the September 2019 intake of the schools I'm eyeing on and I would like to seek some help and information on which preparations I've to make now for the move to Paris next year if I do get accepted – documents, visa, and other requirements.

Might be too early to ask, but would it be realistic to get a residence or work permit after my masters? I'm considering working for a few years after it abroad in Paris, or the UK as the second option. I know it will be far from easy so forgive me for any naivety in this post!

Has

I suggest you start here (at youtube): FRENCH FOREIGN LEGION | Ways to get Visa | INTERNATIONAL ADVERTISEMENT

Also here, which goes out of its way to insist it is NOT an official FFL-site!

There is also an unauthorized FFL site here: Foreign Legion Info

Point of fact: You MUST make your way to an address given and knock on the door to gain access to their offices. The two pre-selection offices (for recruitment) are listed http://foreignlegion.info/joining/#recruiting-centers.

The text also links to another page where three other cities in France have recruiting offices (apparently).

All the above is NOT "official information" of the FFL ...

> I know it will be far from easy so forgive me for any naivety in this post!

In France, almost impossible. Which should not stop you from trying, however.

In the UK, I don't know ...

Thanks! I'm checking them out now.

And finally ... sooner or later you've got to master French

Best start now? [img align=https://www.legion-etrangere.com/]Here[/img]is the FFL national web-site. In French.

Bonne chance ... !

Hello everyone,

I created a new topic from these posts on the Paris forum.

Consequently @ rollingideas is your relocation to Paris still happening?

If you are still weighing your options, we can try to help you out  :D

Cheers,

Alexia
Expat.com Team