FOR SALE: Mitsubishi Montero 4x4 2800 GLS Turbo Diesel 1999

Hello expats,

my partner and I will be soon moving to Costa Rica and because we're on tourist visas, unfortunately we aren't allowed to take our 4x4 with us. For that reason we have to sell it and here is your chance to get hold of a very good maintained Mitsubishi Montero 4x4 2800 GLS Turbo Diesel 1999. The engine is in great condition,  suspension and battery are new (Jan 2018). Brand new door handles. It comes with 5 tires in perfect condition. The vehicle is a 7-seater, so plenty of space.

Plates until July 2019 and you can also take over the insurance and save some more money if you stay with the same company (IS). The price we're asking is 4.499USD but it is negotiable :-) 

We've had the vehicle in Bocas del Toro for the past 7 months (before that in Panama City) and willing to bring it to David, Panama City or wherever suits you best.

If interested, please send a private message and I can send you photos and give further information.

Hello Spirelli,

Welcome to Expat.com

Please drop an ad in the Cars for sale in Panama section rather than on the forum. You will get a better response.

Good luck

Alexia
Expat.com Team

[Topic closed ]

Closed