RESIGNED

I was adviced to resign in my working place by my head due to problems in my saudi council which actually they did also to some of other nurses previously. Some where terminated and luckily me they let me resign so that i can take my free ticket and benefits going home. It was not planned to stop my work here because i still have debts in my bank here secondary to medical finances that i have last year for my mothers medical finances. Now the bank will not give me bank clearance due to unpaid credit. Then our benefits will be give. After 6-9 months still. Can somebody help me with this regards. I will be leaving soon for my hospital doesn't want me to stay until the month of october. I need to take bank clearance so that they can give my benefits. I suggested to give them the money of my benefits but the bank doesn't want it. I have no enough money to pay the bank yet for i am not prepared for this. I worked so hard for 3 years and after that it will all be gone. 😢 I will go home with nothing...

In what way can someone help you?

As you have pending debts, don't you think it's to be repaid?

So I don't see the point of going back with nothing as an issue compared to the debts created!!

Can i still get exit visa if any case i don't have bank clearance? It is not my choice to be resigned or terminated by my employer, i work in the gov. Hospital, some left without paying their debts and some where terminated. I am afraid about it. My hospital wants me to leave before the october comes becoz my iqama will expire on october..

1) Bank loans usually require a guarantee from your sponsor that on your termination, your end of service benefits will be paid into your account where the bank will deduct what is owed to them. I don't see why you need a bank clearance letter to GET the benefits to begin with
2) You can get exit visa if your sponsor applies for one.  This can be done till the banks don't file a case against you and an execution court applies a travel ban.  However, it seems your sponsor won't give you one till you get a clearance letter?

I don't know because some went home with loans, credit cards payment and they have given the exit visa. They only require us bank clearance for our wakala... I am not planning to resign actually this month but because i got a problem from my saudi council they preferred me to resign than to be terminated. I don't want to run away from my debts to tell you honestly. The only problem is that i don't have enough saving yet to comply my cc due to i used it for the medical expenses during my mother got sick. I renewed my contract already last june but they told me to resign last august. It is so depressing.