Estonian Language Home Teacher

Hi, Im moving to Estonia in the summer with my Estonian husband and 3 children, I'm English and looking for a home tutor that can teach me the language?? any recomendations?  Thanks Jo

Hi there!
Well, maybe your husband's family could help you :) or they could recommand you somebody ...otherwise you could search for something like this between the students' community in Tallinn.
Also you should know that during the summer there are some estonian language courses for foreigners held by some universities in Tallinn.
Good luck!

Hi  Jo

My name is Jeff. My wife and daughter recently moved back to Estonia (Pärnu) from Texas. I an American, wife is Estonian and our daughter is a mix :)

Just wanted to try and connect with other expats.

Hope to talk soon.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

ps: you may also introduce you on a new thread on the Estonia forum for better visibility.

Thanks Christine. I will introduce myself on the forum also, I found out that.. The hard way that the forum limits private messages. I sent 6 private messages in order to connect with people. They have answered but now I can't answer them back :)

Hopefully I can have the private messages unlocked soon.

Thanks
Jeff

[Moderated: Please use private messages]

Hello Dear, I am Egyptian but I am speaking English for many years ago and all my studies were in English.

I am living in Estonia for 2.5 years now and I learned the Estonian Language at Tartu University, recently I went to the governmental state exam for the Estonian language.

So, I can help you to a good extent.

Sorry, but you can help in what...?  :cool: