Invest kirghiztan

Hi,

after 2 week in KG i would like to invest in this country, but i found any information about modality.

I would like to buy a land//or a house  near Issy Kul lake. Can you help me ?

Thx

Hi,
I can help you and redirect you to the right persons.
Just need information :

1- what is your budget?
2- do you work in Kg?
3- do you have a residency visa, business visa or just a tourist visa?
4- how long do you expect to stay in Kg?

I need those information to get a first approach and to see if there is a possibility or not.

Kind regards
Yannick Boyer

Hi,

I live in France, in the best way i would like to create à tourism business near the lake.
I have no budget for the moment (50/100.000€ maybe ) .
So found à Land or a house .

Ok.

Do you speak Russian or basic in Russian language?
It will be fine to start something here. I will contact my friend, he has a consulting company in Bishkek. He is French. Maybe it will be easier for the explanations.
With a short budget of 50 to 100k, opening a tourist agency or something similar will not be easy. You have to think that the administration here is completely different than France, procedures, authorizations, buy land,..... Is not easy and takes time. Then, if you don't speak Russian, you must have a translator or someone who can help you with your paperwork,....
Do you plan to live in Kyrgyzstan?
Anyway, I will contact my friend and see if he can help you.
May I have an email address in case?
Thanks for your reply and will do the best to help you in your project and new adventure.
Yannick

Hi,

No only english...

In the best way i would like to associate myself with a kirgize ( for the management) .

Buy a land near the lake, for create nice camping area with yourt etc.

So i don't want to live all time here, so the tourist visa of 60 day's is enough for me .

My e-mai adress : ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details for your own security

Ok I forward your informations to my friend. He will be in touch with you quickly. If you don't have any contact with him in the next two weeks. Please let me know.
Have a good day and fingers crossed for your project. Kyrgyzstan is a beautiful place, did you go there?

Can you forward me your email address please?
You can send by private message on this website.

My friend told me that we can find a solution and helping you for your project.
I am waiting for your email address. Send it by private message. I have sent you a contact request.
Yannick