Kosovo, Relationship (Any experiences?)

I am (18) new here and thought to myself I try it here. And still idk if I can ask that here.

I'm now with an Albanian (24) who still lives in Kosovo, and I am from Germany. I met him through a friend and had only contact with him over the Internet.
I was the first time last week in Kosovo to meet him. He lives  on the outskirts of Pristina, called fushe kosove. I hear many prejudices against Albanians. I've known him for quite a while now and I have to say that he has never forbidden me anything before. Last week, when I was with him, he also saw me writing with boys and never did anything about it. What he said to me then in the face: I see that they r only friends, so why should I have a problem with it? As long as there is nothing more, I do not care. :)
Of course there was some arguements about boys, but he never forbade me the contact to them. I have no restrictions, such as going away with girlfriends. I'm asking for your opinion, because my parents strongly forbid it. They will not let me go to Kosovo any more and will not let him into our house. Their opinion: "Muslims do not suit us, they will oppress you, make you unhappy, beating, etc ..." quite simply, they think I will destroy my life with it. I've read a lot about that it means a lot when an Albanian introduces you to his parents. I met his parents last week before I left again. That did not even come from me but only from him. On the first day we met his nephew and his woman (she speaks very good German) and then she translated me in one place, that my boyfriend wants her to come along to translate (+ that I have someone with him, good German talks), because he wants to introduce me to his parents. I got to know his brothers except of one (one of them was in his flat with us during the week), his uncle, his best friend who is also his other nephew and always their companion. Then I really met his parents, but without the woman who speaks very good german. They welcomed me very warmly, although we could only communicate about my boyfriend.

I'm really happy with him, and also when I was in Kosovo. I felt really safe there. It's really different to Germany but in a way so beautiful. I was to pristina, also in prizren and in some national parks. However, I want to ask what you think about it and whether you agree with my parents. I would appreciate it when anyone has already some experience with a similar situation

Hi.  I agree with your parents.  Their concerne is well founded.  Proceede with caution.  You could be his ticket to Germany's residency/citizenship.
Kosovars are not really muslims, the religion is a remnant of the Ottoman Empire and most of Kosovars don't know or don't care to investigate how that religion came into their midst. 
Be that as it may, when it comes to "Love", nothing really matters...but you've got to make sure the relationship is 100% sincere and your love for one another is genuine and pure.  If you can't be sure, run...no matter who it is or what nationality they are.  It is said that Germans, Albanians & Iranians share the same roots.  Good luck & always respect your parents..!

Do not do it. Listen to your parents.
I went through similar thing ending in marriage and it was complete disaster.
Do not marry out of your community unless you want to ruin your life. Our outlook on life, values, expectations and the way we behave in relations is very very different.... But when one is in love and young - inexperienced it's difficult to see all this but with time it comes out and then it might be already to late.
Again do not rush and I would advice not to do it.
From someone who married Muslim and moved out of the country.