Cost of passport renewal

I too have a girlfriend that lives here in Ghana and wants to come see me she has a passport but it needs to be renewed tells me today it's $800 to renew it I'm not that stupid but she swears up and down that that's what they told her at the passport office once again I'm not that stupid I guess I'm at my Wit's End don't know what to do I can't prove to her what it cost cuz I can't find the site anywhere to tell you that is a government site anybody out there give me a hand here so I'm looking for a Ghanaian government site that will tell me what the cost of renewing a Ghanaian passport is thanks for the help
Clark

I just googled cost of Ghanaian passport on Ghana and it came up immediately. It is 100 cedis for express. She is obviously trying to scam you or someone is scamming het!

Hey there,

I came from Ghana last two months and my passport got expired and as Ghanaian citizen I renewed it at the passport office.

The cost was ( 600 Ghana Cedis ) and I received it within a week. So kindly be careful with you dealing with because of scammers

Goodluck.

The official cost is 100 Ghana Cedis but it's not express. It can take upto even 2 - 5 months for you to get it.

I hope my input isn't too late...the cost of passport renewal is officially 100 cedis but it can take forever. The express cost depends on who is helping you. I recently renewed mine for 300 cedis from a lady who works at the ministry of defence and I got it within a week. Some people can charge as much as 1000 cedis or 1500 cedis so as I said earlier it all depends on who's helping you.