Boat Fishing.

Interested. We are 5 in a group. We are ready to share the the cost.
We are usually fishing on Friday early morning and taking preparation from Thursday night. Our present locations for fishing are Khobar Tahlia, Rastanura Cornish. We are fishing in dammam Cornish also. But its rare.
Thank You.
Saif.

hi,

I would like to join your fishing group but how do I join

Hi Saif,
My name is Simon from India now in Dammam.
Interested to meet up and fish together,
Join up and take a boat too for deep water fishing.
Contact me on ***

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

count me in

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Hi,
I am very interested to go on boat for fishing, I got very good result at jubail boat fishing but I need to check khobar side also.

Thanks

Obaid

I didn't go fishing since she's used to go a lot before , if u guys have a plan count me in am in dammam we can all go together

Hey Hi Obaid,
I have one another guy named Yasser, and my self ready for it.
Trying to arrange another 2 more guys to share the cost.
Then we shall go inside. Do you have anyone else, watsapp me on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, Simon,
I have already send you message on your whatsup  no., I am trying to arrange 2 more person to go for boat fishing, once it arrange I will revert to you.

Hi,

yap sure Bro, share your whatsup no., my no. is ***

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi,
you can join us only on shore fishing, because for boat fishing need to arrange the permission first, and your husband must be with you, then they will give you permission to go on boat, otherwise they will not allow you.

Hi,

I am also living in Dammam, boat fishing is postponed for next week, today we have a plan to go shore fishing at Dammam, If you are interested, you are most welcome to join us, today after 20:00 hours we will to at Dammam corniche. no # is ***, whatsup me I will share the location.

Thanks

Obaid

Do you have contact number i plan boat fishing these comming weekend together with my friend

Hi All, I live in Riyadh, and I was hoping to drive down to Dammam in one of the weekends for the fishing there. I had a few questions around that and I hope some one could answer them for me

1. Do I need a permit for recreational fishing in KSA?

2. Is shore fishing allowed? If yes, would appreciate someone directing me to some spots

3. Why options are available for chartering boats for fishing?

Needless to say I would love to be part of a group of guys who does this regularly. If you need another person to sign up for the boat charter, I'd be in for that.

Hi buddy....
Good day..

Yes you can call me on *** for your details.

No need any fermit sir unless you can go boat fishing...the boat man will registered your iqama to cosguard for your safety...i live here in riyadh and every weekend iam down in dammam for fishing...thanks

Hey Simon907, can you pm me your number please.

Hi! Me and my friend would like to join. Kindly give your contact number so we can discuss

Hi my number  is**

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago

Hi I'm also from Kerala India, I'm also interested to join boat fishing if you planning to go deep water fishing  inform me to . My mail id***or call me my no ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.

Hi friend.
Please give me your number to contact.

Count me in also, zero  five three theee five 9 four 9 three three . Send me PM

I'm also interested boat fishing when you planning to go

Let's go fishing this 23rd

Planing a fishing trip this 23rd national day if anyone is interested we should plan max by Sunday so that we can ask the charter guy if he is available, according to the websites it's a good day for fishing 🎣 send me a message to make this trip happen

Hi bro.. thanks for the invite. I believe I can not make it.