Transfering cash to Thai

Help. I have lived in Thailand for 9 years as a teacher. I'm now back in England for two months. My wife and child are still in BKK. I want to transfer money from my UK bank to my Thai bank.Does anyone know of an easy way without having to pay a fortune in  bank charges please

Check out Transferwise. Most expats recommend that as the cheapest way to do this.

TransferWise - great rates and quick easy and cost effective 👍

I have never personally used Transferwise but when I was researching for a solution they had a lot of complaints.

I use them frequently and very happy with the service
They move vast amounts of money about so the odd glitch can occur I guess 🤔

Transferwise.com
I've moved many thousands and used the service for years now... never had a problem.
The worst "problem" you can have is it may take a couple days longer then they quoted you to complete the transfer.

Often takes 1-3 days.
Hands down best solution I've found.

What do all the correspondents think of Western Union (transfer is immediate but expensive)?

WesternUnion is quick
But I've been sending money for building home for 5 months and now they have stopped me thinking I'm doing something wrong drugs and prostitution a joke
Even when you offer proof of build still can't send money don't like WesternUnion

But I send money Western Union via post office in France (transfer is immediate) because I found online was a little more expensive and very complicated. For say 90€ it costs 15€ to send, recipient gets cash and rate is written on receipt. I will check out with friends and post online any other way for transfer.