Renting a house in the UK from DK

Hi, I am looking to do this with the least hassle and most tax efficient way I can.
Considering setting up a company, or other ways to simplify while being tax efficient.
Has anybody taken this route, any ideas, good recommendations of accountants that understand UK & DK are most welcome.

New topic