How to send an old bicycle from Da Nang to Canada

Anyone with experience sending an old bicycle from Da Nang to Canada?
I have a need to send a bicycle to Onatario Canada; please share related info if you have.
Thanks in advance.

The obvious question is why?  You call it an "old" bicycle.  Unless you are talking about a world class racing bicycle, the shipping will likely be more than the value.

It is an old bicycle because it is a used bicycle but still functional by my late father during his life time in vn since the 40's or 50's. I want to send it to Canada so I can use it as a sentimental item.

Does any one have experience how to send?

Thanks.

Send it by sea, it would be the cheapest option.

ABCABCABC wrote:

It is an old bicycle because it is a used bicycle but still functional by my late father during his life time in vn since the 40's or 50's. I want to send it to Canada so I can use it as a sentimental item.

Now that's an excellent reason.  My apologies for doubting your wisdom.

You can inquire from shipping companies and I am sure they can give you many options, although you won't believe the price they offer you.

Appplogies accepted and no problem at all  :)  since this case is a little odd because the bicycle is so old in terms of the number of years. But it has a lot of memories and very good quality as it is still operaional, it was bought and shipped from France in the 40's to Da Nang therefore I called it 'old' and  it may have been confused with 'old and new'.

Hi ABCABCABC > you can post your question on the Canada forum as well.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Yes; definitely by sea via post is the best option. But I am not sure if HCMC post office accepts the sending of a bike. I will have to make a trip to the main post office to inquire.

Thanks for the suggestion.
I have just done so; hopefully I can get more info.