Football clubs for children

Hi everyone,
I am Olessya and we have just arrived in DaNang for long-term living here. My son is 11 y.o. and he loves playing football, he would like to play professionally, but at least to attend football club would be a pleasure for him. Would you please be so kind to recommend any football school or football club here in Da Nang?
Thanks in advance!

football is the most popular sport in Da Nang. However, it's difficult to find a professional club/school which has training programs there. And finding a football teacher who can communicate in English could be impossible. So, I think he should find some friends and follow them to play football. But not professional football.

Da Nang also has one club that play at Vleague- SHB Da Nang, but I dont know how they select their players and at what age.

Chinh_Phan wrote:

football is the most popular sport in Da Nang. However, it's difficult to find a professional club/school which has training programs there. And finding a football teacher who can communicate in English could be impossible. So, I think he should find some friends and follow them to play football. But not professional football.

Da Nang also has one club that play at Vleague- SHB Da Nang, but I dont know how they select their players and at what age.

Well, thanks, Chinh Phan, for your reply. Would be great to find friends, then)))

Hi, I have recently moved here and my 9nyearnoldbson loves soccer too. Before moving someone told me their boys plays soccer so I will message them to find out.
There is also a Facebook group called Danang and Hoi an expat Facebook group
I'll come back with any info I'm told of

:)