New members of the Estonia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Estonia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Estonia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi,
I'm from Malaysia. Busy planning my move to Estonia soon. Decided on it after almost getting hired by a startup in Tallinn via Jobbatical, a hot Estonian startup making its mark in the world now.

I'm still looking for another opportunity but the plan is still to be in Tallinn by April 2018 regardless of whether I already have an offer in hand. My wife and 10 month old baby boy will join me in July 2018 after I familiarize myself with Tallinn and get our accommodation set.

My wife is planning to attend university in Estonia and I will further my career here; our son will grow up speaking multiple languages. I hope we will meet plenty of new friends in Tallinn and pick up Estonian quickly as we immerse ourselves in local culture and everyday life.

I guess you can reach me here? should you like to share any opportunity that is of interest. Can look me up in LinkedIn under "raja azmir"

I'm almost new to Estonia (Tallinn), but not quite yet. I'll be moving April 18, 2018. My wife was born and raised in outskirts of Tallinn, so she is coming home and bringing me with her. I'm in a process of planning for move and need help finding company which would move our belongings for us (full 20' container). If you have done this and can give advice, I would very much appreciate all of the pointers.

Hi all.
I am one of the newbies on this forum. I am yet to get an offer to move to Estonia but love this small country so much and planning to move to Tallinn some day. Estonia is without doubt one of the best countries in Europe and the world at large.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, I'm Marjolein and I'm thinking about moving to Estonia. One of my friends went from NL back to her homeland Estonia and it seems to be a really nice place to live. Currently I started learning the language.

I would be happy if you would share your experiences with me :)

... how did it work with the languge?
... how did you learn the language?
... did you quickly find a job?
... did it all work out?
... etc.

Groetjes
Marjolein

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=829974

Thanks!

Closed