Indian Citizens - WARNING

There are some illegal hirings.

1. You CANNOT work on a tourist visa (even one valid for 6 months)
2. You can only enter for 30 days each time on a tourist visa, then you must leave
3. You will be an illegal immigrant if you do not leave by 30 days.

Employment Pass (EP)
1. A single entry VISA WITH REFERENCE (VDR) is required before you can enter to work
2. The VDR is ONLY obtainable at Malaysian Consulate in Mumbai, New Dehli or Chennai
3. It is valid for 30 days on arrival and must be replaced with the EP

Income Tax
1. It is illegal to work without an EP and not register with the tax office
2. Beware, companies that hire illegally deduct income tax but never pay it to the tax office
3. You are still liable for the tax (even if it has been deducted once)

What happens next
1. Illegal employers don't pay salary or weekly pay
2. They don't apply for an EP so you want to leave
3. You have to be deported by immigration to get back to India

THERE IS A 5 YEAR BAN for breaking immigration rules.

New topic
connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)