Is there a relocation package available for move to PR?

Hola:  We are considering a move to PR from KY hopefully in the next year.  We are going over January 23 and staying 2 months on a house hunting trip.  We haven't found a place to rent for this trip yet, so if anyone knows of a place, please let us know.  This will be our third vacation in PR and our second house hunting trip.  We were there last summer and stayed through Irma but left before Maria - thank God.  We have a wonderful realtor.  We think we like the area around Naguabo, but are going to look other places also.  My husband is retired and I work remote so we don't need jobs.  It would be so nice if there was a relocation package available for people considering a move.  We thought some of you might help with some questions we have.  How do you find reliable homeowners insurance?  Does anybody know a good financial or tax advisor?   Do you know of any expats in the area of Fajardo/Naguabo that might be good mentors for us?  We are so excited to be spending a couple of months.  We really enjoy reading the threads and have already learned a lot from you guys.  Thanks.
Ronda

There are no relocation packages that I know of, but if you work remotely, you MIGHT be eligible for PR Act 20 (http://puertoricotaxincentives.com/), depending on whether you're self employed or work for a company as an employee.