Going out in Shenzhen

Hi there,

Which are your 10 favorite places to go out in Shenzhen?

Which places would you recommend to newcomers? (restaurants, pubs, discos, theaters, cinemas, concert halls...)

Thanks!

I usually go around Coastal City since I live nearby. Thai Kitchen behind the Poly Theater is great. On the ground floor there is 3D Bar on Bar Street. A couple storefronts down is Andes Cafe for some good coffee. Those are all nice places for a treat, but it's always much cheaper to hang out at the Xinjiang restaurant down a side street off Houhai Dadao for yang rou chuan and 5 kuai Tsingtao.

I like to go the Shaoniaogong by MTR line 4,the library and concert hall and book store are nearby,quite a beautiful and peaceful place.And at night time always live shows on the street,who knows one of them will be super star one day.

i need this knida info. as well,  I ususally go to Coco Park as that's somewhere I am living by, anyone knows anywhere theresabout interesting? Pub is welcome.

Shekou, Shekou is the real deal. hai shang shijie aka "sea world", where you will be able to see a grounded liner.

reasonable pub scene, huge expat community. Check it out especially at weekends.

Frankie

Musibase in Nanshan, true rock and roll bar which live local bands play until 2:00 am everynight. Behind Coastal city.