Looking for a tennis partner

Hi, I am a Chinese lady, has been playing Tennis for 5 years, I play it every weekend. Now is looking for a partner, should you are interested to join me, feel free to contact me.

Regards
Ivy

which city are you living in? i am in beijing :). i am tennis amateur and have played about five years. so if you are free on weekend, we can play together

unfortunately I am in Shenzhen :)

Ivy... the ladies get together for Badminton in Shekou... Wednesday evenings. They're always looking for players to join them...

Kris

Hi Roger, I am moving to Beijing in a couple of weeks time (from Hong Kong). I'm looking for people to play tennis with when I get there and I came across your post on this website. Are you still looking for people to play tennis with? If so, feel free to send me a message at [email protected] and maybe we can arrange to meet up...

sorry, i am in Ghana now. when i come back to Beijing. i will contact you. thank your reply.

@ivyhuang

hello im an american man living in china for some time looking for a tennis partner.

my wechat id is***.  and my email is ***

Feel free to contact me ,

Justin

Moderated by Bhavna 5 months ago
Reason : Contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@justinohare7831

Hello Justin,

Please note that you are replying to an very old thread. I would suggest that you create an advert in the Shenzhen classifieds to receive some more visibility.

Regards

Bhavna