Indonesians in Kumasi or anywhere in Ghana

Hi, I am new in this forum. I plan to move to Ghana with my Ghanaian husband who has been in malaysia for awhile. We have 4 kids with us. I am wondering if there are Indonesians in Kumasi area. It will be nice to be in touch.

Thanks, terima kasih.

There are a lot of different nationalities here so you are likely to find Indonesians especially in Accra. Hope someone responds

Thanks for the reply. I used to have one INdonesian friend in Kumasi and we met when I visited Ghana some years back. But she was ill and went back to Jakarta and finally passed away there. I knew some Indonesians also worked in the gold mining (Newmont) in Brong Ahafo but not sure if they are still there. Anyways, hope someone responds.

Hi, I am also new in this forum and I just saw your post. I am from Indonesia and I live here coming to 3 years. I live in Tema although my husband is from Takoradi.

Interesting! I've got a Christian family in Tema community 8 precisely. Where in Tema do you live and how do you like it there? I'm now almost 2 years old in Ghana. Sometimes when I'm on vacation, I come to Tema but due to work, I live in Kumasi now. Hoping to relocate fully to Tema once I get a job there to be closer to family.

Wow, your face is very familiar 🤔 like I have met you before. Is Your friend name Mavis?

Yes she is. Could you kindly tell me which community you and your husband live and how did you get to  know Mavis...

Brother Joseph, we are in Tema 11. I know her from My Church ward, she's my best friend👍🏻

Oh my goodness!!!! Hahahahahahahah isn't this world a very small place??? Now I've remember you.... you're Bishop wife... OMG 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 the moment you mentioned she is your best friend in your ward, I knew you are the Bishop's wife. Oh I didn't know you are on this forum, it's so nice to connect with you here. How's Bishop and the new Baby? Kindly Say a big hello to him and the baby on my behalf ok I'm going to tell Mavis about this...I know she will laugh so much....😀😀😀😀. I'm finding means and ways of coming to Tema to stay, so I could be closer to Mavis, she's all the family I have in Ghana.

To Nakura I'm from Indonesia too plan to go to Ghana for my marriage, but I couldn't get my visa

Do you have a husband Ghanaian?how did you get there?there is no Ghana embassy in indonesia,did you go to Malaysia for visa? How long the process making visa ?

Is he a Ghanaian? Then he should send you an invitation letter.

He can also apply for a visa on arrival if you don't have an embassy in your country

Hi all, I'm Indonesian. I just move to Takoradi few months ago with my family.  :cheers:

Welcome. Enjoy your time here