Internet Services Bills

Dear Everyone,

Please enlighten me in reference to the above-mentioned subject.

I have a postpaid internet service (Go Telecom and STC).  I want to know why even I have not used their services (cut for 3 months), but still, I am being billed for the months that were not used.  Why is it so?

Thank you and best regards.

W. R. Adona

The answer is available within your question itself, "I have a postpaid internet service"

You pay whether you use the service or not.

Don't you think it is fair? Will you pay me for nothing?

Wilfredo R. Adona wrote:

Don't you think it is fair?

You took POSTPAID connection. It works everywhere like that otherwise you could buy a PREPAID plan(pay as you use) instead of POSTPAID(Pay whether you use or not use ). There's no point for any kinda sentimental analysis. You could have checked vendor's agreement before the purchase. On the other hand, some vendor will provide partial disconnection of the postpaid service on user's request(Ex. User can make use of this when leaving the country for some periods)

Thank you for your reply.  I know your point, but you couldn't get my point.  But thank you anyway.

If I understood correctly, You don't wanna pay for the 3 months which you have not used. isn't it?

Actually you signed 12 month agreement as much as i know GO and STC are same. no difference they will bill you according to agreement and if you want to disconnect you have to pay penalty to disconnect. so you have to use and pay monthly bill until 12 month and if you didn't pay bill they disconnect your internet and charged you until 12 months.

Yes, exactly, I just felt like I'm cheated and it hurts me.

I hope that when the services are cut due to non-payment, the bill should stop as well.

oh, sad but correct. thank you very much.  what a "harami" kind of contract!

By the way, to GO, it's fiber-optic so it's landline and post paid.

For STC it is only SIM card and postpaid and I don't have a 12-year contract for that SIM.