WiFi calling app with Riyadh phone number.

Hi, I am looking for a WiFi phone calling app that uses a Riyadh phone number.
I am NOT looking for a VOIP to call back to my country of origin. I wish to make and receive local calls in Riyadh without having to swap SIM cards.
This is similar to apps like Google Voice or 2nd Line in the US. But these apps only allow you to get a US number.
I have a Google Fi SIM card with a US phone number. Google FI already provides me with data and messaging here in the Kingdom, but calls are charged international rates.
I will not be giving up my Google Fi number. So currently if I want to receive calls from friends locally, I need a second physical phone. That sucks.
So again, anyone know of any viable virtual phone number apps that work in Riyadh?

Thanks for any suggestions.

You might need to wait for Google Pixel 3 and hope that it provides dual SIM capability.

Another solution is to port out your Google Fi number to another US operator say T-Mobile then get a new dual SIM phone and have the T-Mobile SIM + a local KSA SIM in that new phone. Subscribe to a local data plan. Now you can have data, messaging, local calls and at the same time you are reachable on the same US number you had all in one phone.

FYI WiFi Calling is available with local KSA number but it is not over an App and will not solve your current problem.