Looking forward to making friends

Hello,

I am an expat from Malaysia, currently teaching and living in Baku. It is just my second day here. I would to make some friends who can help explore this city😊 Do let me know if anyone's up for it!

Hi Shalini,

Welcome to Baku, hope u r settling by now. Its beautiful city and generally people are very nice.

Feel free to ask in case any assistance required.

Have a good day...!!

Surendra

hi please send me your no

Hey sweetie, I'm new too I'd like to hook up with you if we can check few places out, you can email me @: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi, i am living here more than one year, if you are interested ,i can show you around the city and to explore some adventuous things

Shalini kerishnan wrote:

Hello,

I am an expat from Malaysia, currently teaching and living in Baku. It is just my second day here. I would to make some friends who can help explore this city😊 Do let me know if anyone's up for it!

hey shalini ,

i hope you have many friend in baku now and have a lovely day .

cheers ;)

Hello im Kami so we could be friends if you want )) im girl by the way 😹

Hi Shalini,

I only moved here yesterday from London- how are you getting on? All settled in and enjoying it?
I'm planning on a lot of exploring this week - really get my tourist on if you're interested! Let me know!

Amy

hi my name is Vuqar  i'm from baku. I can show you our sights

Hello how are you

can i make new friend here

Hi Shalini,

Nice to meet you in this forum.Still you are in Baku

Hi How are you.
I also live in Baku