STD laboratory,clinic for hsv2(Herpes) needed

Hello,

I found a place in Danang, a laboratory, which tests for HSV 1 and 2 using IGM,IGg elisa method.
It came up positive without having hardly any symptoms. I was told this test of IGM is not reliable and when combined and that this virus can have no symptoms.
I went to a few public hospitals but a lot dont seem to do this test.

Does anyone know any not too expensive hospitals to do an efficient test for this virus so I can know if I have and be safe with next relationship as wearing protection is not so effective. 1 in 6 Americans have it apparently.

I am looking for somewhere that does PCR blood test: The PCR blood test can tell if you have genital herpes even if you don't have symptoms.

Thank you

Old message i caught it in Da Nang in 2018 funny if it was from the same woman. The blisters will tell you what you have.  I found after two years a dose of Ivermectin and 4 DAYS OF Agiclovir reduced blisters to one tiny quick healing one. Two months later double dose of Ivermectin which worked for three months. Had stress got tiny ones gave more same treatment  The Agiclovir on its own not much.

Why bother testing if you are asymptomatic.
IgG will be positive for historical infection.
IgM will be positive for current infection.
PCR not great without actual vesicular fluid.relax and don't worry about it.