Looking for Indians at Dalian

Hi,

I'm in a short term stay in Dalian from today till end of April. Any Indians who can help me understand Dalian better will be of great help. Thank you

Hi naresh.
I am Rahul Jain from Delhi.I will be moving to Dalian in july.Can u tell me is India food available there? What is the strength of Indians there. Can u give me contact numbers or email ids of some Indians who are living there?
Please Help
Rahul Jain
India

Hi Rahul

My name is suresh . I will be coming to dalian in middle of june for 7 months stay for a project. I am also looking for some Indian contacts in dalian. In case if you get pls keep in touch so am i

suresh

Hello,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I am sure you all will get lots of new contacts on the site.

All the best,
Christine

Suresh,

This is Vignesh, am in dalian. could u contact me via email ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should be shared through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Vignesh,

Could you give us a little introduction of yourself?

Thank you.

Hi Everyone. My name is Diya and I am living here in Dalian with my husband since last 6 months... got to know about this blog site today.
Thank you Christine for administrating this so well... :)

hey guys
in dalian not a lot of people there, and indian restraunt is not much, or few if you could say.  if you knew people from Genpact ,for there are alot of indians there, would be helpful for u. and PLUS,  everyweekend in dalian software college, there are a lot of indians to play criket there, u may make friends there,  good luck! and enjoy

So it looks like there is a growing Indian community here :)

My family and I moved here a week ago and will be here for a year. Any reccomendations on places to stay downtown?

The only place where I've got Indian food is at Abashi Curry, and have got a few supplies at the Three Trees shop behind Somerset, off Renmin road.

any suggestions/tips?

Hi i'm Sukhania from Malaysia, a Msia Indian. I'll be working in Dalian, China for a year or more.
I'm afraid its boring during weekends and would love to hang out with my kind especially during Indian festivals.
Also, i would like to enquire if there is any sort of Indian group or gathering over here?

hi im prabu,how r u thn how is ur life gngn,my whatsapp +***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should be shared through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi. I am from India too. May I know your profession

hi im prabu from india last 6 month im stay in dalian,feel alone if any indians r here please contact me ***.im waiting for .......

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details for your own security