Hello Latin Americans and other foreigners

I have just arrived to Dalian 2 weeks ago. I am Colombian, 25 years old and came to china for work reasons. I was living in London for 2 years so I speak both english and spanish. Would like to network with other foreigners studying and/or working in Dalian...Algun Colombiano en Dalian???

bests,

Maira

Hi Maira and welcome to Expat.com!

Harmonie.

Welcome to Dalian !
Knowing foreigners in Dalian is not that easy, as Dalian is huge and there are no much Laoway (foreigner in chines), first depends on where u live, second, on which places you like to hang out.
by the way, how long u r going to stay here ?

Q tal, Soy Christian de Mexico, espero que estes pasandotela bien por aca, no conozco mucha gente al igual q tu. Tengo un par de meses en China y uno en Dalian. aunq estuve fuera unas semanas acabo de regresar la semana pasada.

Colombianos no conozco, pero si tienes ganas de hablar español o compartir tips, con mucho gusto. Ahora depende de en que zona estés, yo vivo en el Dalian High Tech Park, al sur de la ciudad... saludos

Q tal, Soy Christian de Mexico, espero que estes pasandotela bien por aca, no conozco mucha gente al igual q tu. Tengo un par de meses en China y uno en Dalian. aunq estuve fuera unas semanas acabo de regresar la semana pasada.

Colombianos no conozco, pero si tienes ganas de hablar español o compartir tips, con mucho gusto. Ahora depende de en que zona estés, yo vivo en el Dalian High Tech Park, al sur de la ciudad...

Ahora si que soy nuevo en este blog, y basicamente lo busque para conocer gente ya que muchas veces me encuentro sin mucho que hacer fuera de la oficina asi q si tienes ideas son bienvenidas, yo siempre propongo cine, cafecito, o algo :)

Saludos

Hi cqrc1981!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please post in English?

Thanks
Armand

Hi Maira and all the other members!
I am also new here since 1 day, hope to meet new people too!
I will stay here i think more than one year, so is there any events organized where we can all catch up..?

See you soon!

Chris

Hi everyone, and hi misrbinh
Yes, I am french and sorry for not introducing myself
I did live already 4 yrs in Shanghai then I moved to Paris for 3 yrs. Before I was lucky to live in Spain, Argentina a bit and England..
I am now in Dalian for a new job position, very interesting!
So now I am spending my days looking for an apartment, bit of funny to watch all the chinese style decoration, which is sometimes different to what westerners are used to ..

What about you misrbinh, are you in Dalian?

Cheers to everyone !

Chris

Hello,
Welcome to Dalian Chris, wow you have traveled a lot across the world! that is good.

I have been here for one moth already but feel so new yet... I guess it is a matter of start going out to know the city/people and all the excitement within each city..

keep in touch!

hey, i'm from Lithuania. at the moment in Shenyang but planing to move to Dalian. Would love to meet you guys. Do you have anything like get together party or smth. similar?

Hi !
Modesta welcome soon! So far dalian is a great city!, hope u will enjoy

Thursdah seems nice day to go out, we might organize something, so if you want to join just pm me!
Right now busy looking for apartment.. :-(

See you!

Chris

Hi nice to meet you all, im a Malaysian. Been in Dalian for 3 months now, should be here for about a year or so.

hi all !

well if you want to do stg this WE, I might go out with some people I know of a beer or two during the WE, just drop me a PM

See you soon !

Rgds

Chris

Hi Chris,
Too bad, I just found this blog.. yesterday night we had a party at Alice Bar and move to JD..
looking forward if you like to join us..

Rgrds,
Herald

Hola Maira,

me llamo Franzi y soy de Alemania. Estudio aquí economía en Dalian. Hablo perfectamente alemán :), inglés y más o menos español. Portugués puedo entender bastante bien y el chino es otra cosa.También me gustaría conocer gente nueva y sitios interesante.

Lo siento por mi español, pero espero que has entendido todo y podemos chalar y salir pronto.

Besitos

Franzi

@Franzi Germany - Can you please write in english on this Anglophone forum so that everybody can understand? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello everyone, 

I will write in English (thanks Aurelie).

I just moved to Dalian two weeks ago. So I am looking for people who likes to explore the city. Well, I can speak English, Spanish and German and some words in Chinese! Just contact me, that would be great!

See you later

Franzi

Dominicano New Yorker going to arrive to Dalian in a month Approximately . Who's out there?

Hello, I am also new to Dalian, been here for 1 week. If anyone is going out for drinks please let me know. I am free every weekend and love to go out!