Romanian language courses

Hello Everyone,

I am interested in taking a Romanian language course in the fall in Bucharest. I speak English and Spanish and know the Romanian language a little. But not enough to get me buy. Does anyone know good institutions or tutors that I can receive courses from and are at a reasonable price?

Before anyone else responds, a reminder that advertising your services on the forum is not allowed, so please don't. 

@Missvowell

There are of course many places you can receive lessons, though you didn't specify what you consider to be a "reasonable" price.  Often, private tutors are going to be less expensive, but you might get what you pay for.  You might also consider a language exchange situation.  You can place an ad for this or browse in the CLASSIFIEDS section of the site.

You might also browse this portal for tutors: Anunturi de Meditatii

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

Hi Romaniac,
I got though the site you mentioned in your previous message, I try to start a negotiation for Romanian lessons trough whatsapp but the teacher declined or even reply to me. I made contact with several ones unsuccessfully.

I think they got suspicious on get a Brazilian message! (?).

Will keep trying but in meanwhile do you have somebody to indicate me for Romanian lessons on Constanta?

Tks in advance.

Levi

oisiovici wrote:

Will keep trying but in meanwhile do you have somebody to indicate me for Romanian lessons on Constanta?

Sorry, I do not have anyone to refer you to.

Tks a lot!