English speakers in hammam sousse

hi all. I am looking for english speaking tunisians or foreigners to hang out with, preferably women. I am currently in hammam sousse and bored to death, not much to do here. Or maybe because I dont maximize the stay due to the language barriers. Hoping to talk to you soon :)

are you still in Hammam Sousse?

I am moving back there later this year-hopefully to stay...
from USA and marrying a Tunisian guy.

Hoping you are doing well-I totally understand the isolation. There are very few "expats" or English speaking in that area that actually live there. I lived there for 6 months.

I am a CNA that does in home health care-but will not be seeking employment.

Best regards-

If you still here in hammam sousse I can help, i speak english very well and I'm actually tunisian and I live near hammam sousse in khzama (if you know the place) + I'm a guy by the way I'm not searchng for a relationship or something just helping you to enjoy tunisia and not getting bored and also I usually get bored during summer because I don't get company (during summer my freinds get out of tunisia) so I spend my time watching aime + I need help from a foreign in something important so it will be one by one, i help you and you help me.

that is very kind of you..however I am seeking a female companion to speak English with.
my husband would definitely not approve of a male friend.
have a nice day and best of luck

Hi Lilly
I'm living in sousse at the moment, and we could hang out in weekends if you like

Thanks. I wrote this before Covid. Back in USA now.
Will contact you again to see if you are still in Sousse when I am able to return.
Have a great day!

Ok inshallah
Salam