Did i need a GPS tracker to monitor my vehicle if i rent one?

Hi!
This is harry from China guangdong. I am plan to make a vacation in India. I want to rent a bike at there and take a bike travel from Dehili to Bangalore. What should i prepare?

India is good place, have a good time! :up:

money :)

Sounds great plan. I think is a good way to prepare a gps tracker to protect your vehicle safty. By the way i am interest in gps tracker where can buy it? Because as i know the gps  trakcer has potential market in Europe.

You are so lucky,  We doing gps tracker business on aliexpress. We are doing promotion this week, you can get a small and good quality of gps tracker in $5 only. Leave message: Goome1706 , as a discounts code when you make the order.  You can search the GOOME store on aliexpress.
Notice: this code can only buy one device in $5 and is for first time buyer only.

Guys, I use Goome tracker as well, cheap price but good quality, still don't know why you ask this question here

Can you say more about the product details? my Email [email protected]

I sent the email please check.

I am in rush to get a tracking device for my sedan, this will help, thanks !

Hello, guy!Do you have a sample now? Could  i  have a try ? :rolleyes:

If the price is true, I would like to be a dealer.

You also sell the GPS tracker ?! That's great. Could you send me a link in private ? Thanks in advance

Please send one copy to my email as well, thank you !

That's cool ,i am also from china.i lived here 1 year for my job .Ask me any question if you need help

Hello, I recently look for business partners, in gps tracker industry more than 10 years. Whether your  product have certification? Is the platform stable? Tell me the brand of your product, if your product has an advantage, I will contact to you again.

Goome's tracker is impressive indeed

Bestpartner wrote:

Hello, I recently look for business partners, in gps tracker industry more than 10 years. Whether your  product have certification? Is the platform stable? Tell me the brand of your product, if your product has an advantage, I will contact to you again.

Our platform has more than 20 million user on it.  we are the one of the best gps tracker company in the China. Our brand name is Goome. you can check more detail on our store on aliexpress.