Consejo Shores vs. Corozal Town - Which one is better to own?

Do you know of any rentals in that area??

how come  every thing on this  stupid  web site is  from  2017??????   in caase you do not know it  it is  now  2021  so  why  don't  you  have  currant  stuff.....    if  you  stopped  this     site  why not take it  down????????????????

Ok honey i hear you ...Im also on this journey solo ...and i dont walk in FEAR:)

i do not walk in  "fear"  either        having to drive through mexico  though   worries me    i am very territorial     do not take kindly to some one trying to take  something that i worked    for  ....  once in belize  i do not worry  at all.

:) yeah plz be careful its a lot going on ...where are you going to settle down..in what town?..

i own property   5 acres just south of the old fruta bomba   in the  area  but  looking to sell that  and  purchase in  the mayan seaside  area      did not know area   like i do now   so now  want to be closer  the water

:) yes being close to the water is my world  :) and i still need to find some place to stay...you can also email me on whats going on .....i can't leave until later maybe summer ...but i just trying to put things in place.... :) ok be my pen pal :):cool: [email protected] .......Chin

Hi. We will hopefully be coming down in April. I am interested in that area as well as Placencia.  Can you pm me pics, details and some info there vs Consejo Shores? Thank you.

A link to a little video i created of Mayan Seaside

Mayan Seaside

@mcagun

I find your blog on Mayan Seaside quite interesting.  My wife and I are looking at Belize as a snowbird destination or maybe even moving there with all the craziness going on in the states.  The Mayan Seaside area caught our eye as it sounds a bit safer and piped in water sounds nice in lieu of the cistern.  Would be interested in viewing the property you mention in your blog that you may want to sell if still available or maybe you could suggest some sites for us to see - we have never actually been to the area - only the Ambergris Caye area about ten years ago when we were there for vacation.  Reading about the crime makes us a bit nervous but we see the same in Mexico and other places.  Thanks for listening.

Pat

@patrick latendresse

Hello

Could you please send me quick email, referencing this message, when on reply I will be happy to give you further detail

Regards

John Schofield

@patrick latendresse

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/centra … eller.html

Hello everyone ,Happy New year to all , im from southern Ontario Canada ,I was in corozal this passed Nov.2023 …love it there ,felt very safe ,walked all over at night time,kids were riding bikes at night alone ( meaning its safe) ,went to consejo shores,mayan seaside,sarteneja,Orchid bay….I liked consejo shores and mayan seaside a lot………

if I live in consejo …is it poss to also enjoy the parks,beaches and the pier in mayan seaside or that just for mayan seaside residents ?

thx

cliff

Short answer, no

Mayan Seaside has the best waterfront facilities in all Consejo

Over 10 acres have been set aside for the enjoyment of owners & their guests

Included are; beach areas, one with water volleyball court, waterfront trails around the only ancient Mayan sites in Consejo, waterfront park, BBQ Area with Palapa shade and seating, 150' Pier, also with Palapa shade & seating, little Boat launch, Games courts, Lagoon with exercise track around, waterfront (full) bathroom, workshop with water sport equipment, Kayaks, 2 wooded parks with Pergola great for bird & wildlife spotting

All these facilities has had 20 year on year investment & beautification projects added

Facilities on Mayan Seaside are only for owners and their guests

There is a weekly "Water Volley Ball" gathering on one of the dedicated waterfront beaches, that folk from all Corozal come to, a great weekly social event

FTR-Mayan Seaside has the best community facilities, with over 10 acres set aside for Parks, Lagoon with exercise track around, a Games Court, 150' Pier with Palapa Shade & seating,  a dedicated BBQ Area, Beach Front Trails, Waterfront Bathroom, Workshop, with water sport, & games equipment, & BBQ equipment and the only community that has protected ancient Mayan sites on the waterfront park. There are also 2 manicured, Wooded Park areas with trails and Pergola for watching wildlife

All these parks and facilities have had over 20 years of investments and beautification projects on a yearly basis

Mayan Seaside is wonderful.  We own a house with separate apartment and are building another house next to that!  Besides every wonderful amenity that John mentioned, it is great to have welcoming neighbors and friends here.  We are also part time residents so it is comforting to know that our house is safe when we are away.