3 month tourist visa

just wondering if there has been any changes to the 3 month tourist visa extension process, can you extend inside the country or do you still have to exit (I had to do 2 Moc Bai visa runs last year :( ) ? thanks

You can still extend your visa without leaving Vietnam, but it might cost more than Moc Bai visa.

If you want to extend your visa without exitting, you can send out your passport to visa agent. They will do extension for you, stamped on your passport, then send it back to you.

New topic